Personal and Business Statement Savings Account
- Required minimum deposit of $100
- NO monthly service fee if $100 minimum balance is maintained. If the balance falls below $100 any time during the quarter, the account will be charged $5.00 for that quarter.
- A withdrawal charge of $3.00 will be charged for each withdrawal in excess of three (3) during the quarter.
Personal and Business Money Market Account
- Required minimum deposit of $1000
- Interest bearing “savings” account that allows check-writing
- NO monthly service fee if $1000 minimum balance is maintained during the statement cycle. If balance falls below $1000 any time during the cycle, the account will be charged $4.00 and $0.20 per check for each third party check in excess of three (3) during the statement cycle.
- Up to six (6) transfers and/or withdrawals allowed per statement cycle
*We may approve certain transactions that overdraw your account:
- An overdraft fee of $30.00 may be charged for each transaction that overdraws your account.
- The categories or types of transactions that may overdraw your account include payments, purchases, and transfers. A fee may be imposed for covering overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, or other electronic means.
- Whether your overdrafts will be paid or not is at our sole discretion and we reserve the right not to pay.
- We reserve the right to require you to repay your overdrafts immediately or on demand.
**When you use an ATM not owned by us, you may be charged a fee by the ATM operator or any network used (and you may be charged a fee for a balance inquiry even if you do not complete a fund transfer.)