VISA Debit Cards
Visa Debit Cards are also known as check cards and operate like cash or a personal check. When you use your debit card, the money is deducted automatically from your checking account. Debit cards offer you many conveniences:
- They are more readily accepted by merchants than checks
- They can be safer and more convenient to use and carry than cash or your checkbook
- Transactions are quick and easy
- Obtain cash from your account at any ATM
- Activate your card and select or reset your PIN by calling 1-800-992-3808
Current debit cards will be replaced with EMV, chipped cards over the next 12 months. You will receive your EMV card in the MONTH of expiration of your current card, regardless of year.
Report Lost/Stolen Card
VISA Debit Card: 478-272-6262 or 478-272-3082 (during business hours); 1-800-472-3272 (after hours & weekends)
VISA Credit Card: 478-272-6262 or 478-272-3082 (during business hours); 1-800-325-3678 (after hours & weekends)
Request Re-Issue of Lost/ Stolen Cards
Please contact a Customer Service Representative at 478-272-6262 or 478-272-3082, and we will be glad to assist you.