VISA Debit Cards
Visa Debit Cards are also known as check cards and operate like cash or a personal check. When you use your debit card, the money is deducted automatically from your checking account. Debit cards offer you many conveniences:
- They are more readily accepted by merchants than checks
- They can be safer and more convenient to use and carry than cash or your checkbook
- Transactions are quick and easy
- Obtain cash from your account at any ATM
- Activate your card and select or reset your PIN by calling 1-800-992-3808
- You may also reset your PIN using our “PIN change at the ATM” feature.
Report Lost/Stolen Card
VISA Debit Card: 478-272-6262 or 478-272-3082 (during business hours); 1-800-472-3272 (after hours & weekends)
VISA Credit Card: 478-272-6262 or 478-272-3082 (during business hours); 1-800-325-3678 (after hours & weekends)
Request Re-Issue of Lost/ Stolen Cards
Please contact a Customer Service Representative at 478-272-6262 or 478-272-3082, and we will be glad to assist you.